Vertical Drop: 310m / 1017′
Summit Elevation: 1660m / 5,446′
Elevation at Base: 1350m / 4,429′
- 11% Easiest
- 49% More Difficult
- 20% Most Difficult
- 20% Expert
- Red Chair- Triple Chairlift
- Timothy T-Bar
- Upper Magic Carpet
- Lower Magic Carpet
Hours of Operation
- Days open: Once we open in Dec 2020 days and times will be:
- Thursday through Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 pm for lifts.
- Restaurant open Thursday -Sunday 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Open through Christmas break Dec. 19th through Jan. 3rd, 2020/21 – closed Christmas Day.
- Open Family Day, Feb. 15th, 2021
- Last day of operations, pending snow conditions in March 2021
Come have lunch or apres meal and beverages at our lodge and newly renovated kitchen!
Sledders Welcome – Experience the Gold Rush Trail
Originating in the 1850’s the Gold Rush Trail was traversed by many people in search of striking gold and riches. Today the trail can be enjoyed by snowmobile enthusiasts in the winter and ATV riders in the summer months. With staging areas at Sprout Lake as well as at Mount Timothy Recreation Resort, we welcome riders up to the hill to stop in warm up and enjoy a bite to eat or a drink in our licensed restaurant. Or really explore the area and book a stay in the rental cabin, (two night minimum) there is also fuel available for purchase at the hill.